How Routegy works
People interact with touchpoints via QR codes, NFC tags, buttons, sensors, voice, and anything that can call an API.
Information is gathered, context is added, analytics are captured, and data is routed.
Collected information and context are sent to integrations with popular tools like Slack and Zapier and communication methods like email and text.
Create touchpoints for common interactions.
Touchpoints belong to locations, which are used to organize touchpoints and map them to physical spaces. For example, you might have locations for “Kitchen” and “Lobby.”
Choose the information to collect.
- Menus: Show off your offerings and facilitate purchases.
- Surveys: Solicit feedback, ratings, and reviews.
- Requests and issues: Help people and find problems faster.
- Chat: Offer interactive experiences and real-time guidance.
Decide where information should go.
The list of integrations is always expanding. Want to learn how we can integrate with your workflows and tools? Contact us.
Pick the right form factor for the job.
- QR and NFC: For interactions that require input like purchasing flows, leaving feedback, or reporting issues. No app or account required.
- Buttons: For quick reports and requests that require no input.
- Sensors: For fully automated tasks like recording events or detecting issues.